Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Le Cruset New Color Release!!

 I LOVE Le Creuset kitchenware items.  I really do.  Yes, they can be a bit pricey, but their stuff is JUST.SO.GOOD!!  Their dutch oven is amazing. Heavy duty, durable and the colors are just so vibrant and beautiful.  There is something about Le Creuset that just sets itself apart.


We just moved into a new place, and I have had the opportunity to update my kitchen wares, pots, pans, dishes etc.  New place, new stuff...thats the rules right?

I came across this post and saw the Le Creuset has launched a new color to their collection.  

It...is...GORGEOUS!!  

A beautiful rustic  dark teal. Absolutely stunning! When I was younger I loved their red and yellow and orange stuff, but the older I have gotten  the more I love the deep jewel tones and understated elegance of the darker colors. 

LOOK AT THIS STUFF!!! (Click the link to take you to all the new Le Creuset items.)

Le Creuset New Color Launch: Dark Teal



I want one of each please!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile!