Tuesday, August 10, 2010

recipe 19: Porkchops with Cranberry Balsamic Sauce (Main Course; Pork)

I dont know where I got this recipe, I think it was from kraft or campbells. I dont remember. All i know is I made it for the first time and it was INHALED by all members of the family.

It is really good.
My husband even told me :You can make this again.
A compliment like that means he REALLY liked it.


THE RECIPE:

4 pork Loin Chops (about 2 pounds)

season these chops with a dry lemon pepper seasoning.
in a skillet with a little bit of EVOO, brown pork chops, about 6-7 minutes per side.
remove from stove and put on a plate and cover. Set aside.

In skillet :  1 TBSP Butter. Melt
add:          14oz can chicken broth
                 2 cloves chopped garlic
                 1/2 cup dried cranberries
                 1/4 cup balsamic Vinegar.

Heat this to a boil. Bring down to medium heat and let simmer another 10 minutes. Will thicken slightly.
Stir in 1 TBSP butter and serve over porkchops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Smile!